Are you tired of having negative thoughts? Do you want to improve your behavior with tools to help you have a positive attitude?
If you’ve answered yes, then you’ve come to the right place at the right time.
Behavioral-based coaching can be beneficial for those who are in trouble, as well as those who are already achieving some level of success and want to continue the process of personal and professional development.
Our Behavioral Coaching Process
Our coaching process stimulates a change in the individual’s thoughts, attitudes and behaviors. It is based on a deep understanding of why people’s behavior changes. We gather information related to an individual’s emotional state and other biological factors to help us to gain a greater understanding of the interaction between the physiological and environmental factors that influence behavior.
From this perspective we use professionally structured tools and blended approach techniques so that our model can be tailored to fit the specific needs of each client to bring about a lasting change in behavior.
Testing research from multiple fields in real life enables us to integrate effective methods into our model. Our proven system greatly increases your chances of achieving lasting behavioral change.
We focus on targeting the behavior, measuring and evaluating them in a rigorous manner by:
- Acknowledging the immediate problems and placing the focus on the future state that the client achieve.
- Assisting the motivated individual to clarify objectives and goals.
- Aligning values, goals and actions.
- Enforcing accountability of the individual for their own success while offering support to their challenges.
- Utilizing tools that keeps the individual focused in ways that reinforce changes in the behavior based on validated techniques.
We offer various coaching packages, delivered in a group or one-to-one. Learn more about our coaching packages: