We Focus on Establishing a Professional Partnership With You
Anger Response Management Coaching is success-oriented. It is focused on life-transformation based on trust, collaboration and permission.
We assess your current opportunities and challenges to define the scope of the coaching relationship. You'll get help to boost your emotional intelligence, self- and social awareness.
Here Is How This Works
You begin the process by identifying your triggers, transforming the energy of anger into positive channels and together with your coach you will create action steps to change the way you respond to anger. Utilizing problem-solving, empathy and forgiveness will produce maximum results.
As a result, you develop healthy relationships and improve your quality of life.
Being In Control
We live in a society that’s full of “polluted" people, meaning negative attitudes; always angry or intentionally picking fights with others. The point is that there are many types of people, places or things that can trigger our anger.
Awareness and the ability to identify your triggers are KEY for you to be in control of how YOU respond to your anger. If you are ready to take the first steps to "short circuit" your anger that's directly impacting your ability to achieve your goals, click on the link below.
What are the benefits of Anger Response Management coaching?
- Fresh perspectives about responding to anger and its opportunities
- Enhanced thinking and decision making skills for achievement of goals
- Improved interpersonal effectiveness and emotional intelligence skills
- Increased understanding and confidence about life, roles and relationships
- New life skills, self-confidence and positive ways of perceiving the world and developing relationships
- Establishing a commitment of what you’re willing to do to get where you want to be in the future as far as managing responses and transforming your anger