We thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with Eyes of Power.
Our company is growing and our need for talented volunteers is growing as well. There are many different ways you can be involved in areas that are of interest to you:
- Event planning for our retreats
- Curriculum development
- Administrative support for our training and workshops, newsletters, blog, contracts
- Social media channels and website maintenance
We are always looking for people with special skills, talents or hobbies to make the world a better place. You may complete your application by clicking here and if you're a match, then we will be in touch.
We normally accept volunteers that have firsthand experience with trauma and crisis and are interested in learning more about it. If you are pursuing graduate studies in a healthcare related field, that is a plus.
Come Join Our Movement
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." ~ Helen Keller
We like to call this "Our Global Footprint" because we are on a mission to make a global impact. We believe that we are all survivors. If you're reading this, that means that you survived and we need you.
Just don't have the time to volunteer, but you want to support our work?
Great! Supporting our work with a donation of any amount goes along way in strengthening services provided to victims and survivors of trauma, such as:
- Breaking the cycle of fear, trust and rejection among those that are silent suffers - empowering them to become thrivers with an "I can and I will" attitude.
- Expanding the network of our thriving Survivors Cafe
- Informational events to raise public awareness
- Offering resources before, during and in the aftermath of crisis and traumatic life events
- Our self-care retreats help professionals cope with trauma they experience from patients, clients or in their private lives
To support our work, please click on the Donation button below.